Saturday, June 26, 2010

Found a Great Photography Tutorial!

  I searched and searched the web for a super cheap and easy photo tutorial to improve my Etsy and blog pics. I found a lot of material about building your own light box. They were pretty simple but, we have three kids, a tight budget and a tiny little home sooo...I finally stumbled upon the blog of Kate McFaul Designs. She is an Etsy seller as well( Kate McFaul Designs) and her experience was just what I was looking for! Here's the link.Photography Tutorial for the Normal Person-No Fancy Equipment Needed
I haven't had a chance to try it out myself as we've been doing the family thang alot this summer but this weekend I'll be sure to give it a shot! I sure have been struggling with  my pictures.

 I'm considering joining in on the LIVING FELT 1st Annual International Felting Contest. The theme is Alice in Wonderland which is VERY big in this house right now.
For more details click the link.Felting Supplies Living Felt

 In other news, I'll be adding a new page to the Wooly World Blog soon. Its going to be choc full of neat ways to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle! Come on sing it with me! Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...