Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello. I Love You.

So I think an appropriate way to begin this new blog is by giving thanks to family and friends who supported and encouraged me to stop thinking and start doing. I really needed that kick in the pants to get me going. Thanks to my husband,who puts up with my late nights and projects scattered around the house. A shout out to my sister for getting really excited about this with me. And of course my 3 little inspirations, where would I be with out them?!

Now that's taken care of, a little about Wooly World. Needle felting became a hobby for me about 4 years ago. I toyed with the idea of hitting craft fairs but shyness and lack of confidence in my craft held me back. Finally after seeing all of the fabulous artists on ETSY, I decided to join them. I opened shop May 20th and decided to blog about it. So here we are. Blogging.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I have done a little bit of needle felting awhile back, but I won some DVD's by Kay Petal, and can't wait to get back into it.Good luck with your Blog. I'll be keen to see your progress.Needle felting is fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...