Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm particiapting in a blog hop called Getting To Know You! hosted by Mannland5. Its a fun way to check out other bloggers and have them check you out!!

Join in the fun! Just copy the questions, answer them on your blog. Then link back to:
Getting to know YOU


The questions.






1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Mmm Picnic food and Fireworks!




2. Are you a hugger?
I hug my kids and husband. I'm not a hugger. I'm too shy to initiate a hug. If someone hugs me I'll hug em back though!



3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Hamburgers. I put a little mustard on mine. Deelish!



4. Do you like to watch parades?
I do like to watch parades but I don't like crowds of people so I'm thankful to live in a small town.



5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
My husband would say girls, I would have to say BOYS!! I have two boys and I guess that makes me an expert!



6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Oh Werewolves, but strictly from a Charlain Harris point of view. Her male Wares are  manly men, like auto mechanics and enlisted servicemen. I do enjoy manly men sigh...



7. Do you read your horoscope?
Occasionally.



8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...