Monday, August 30, 2010

New Items in Shop

 I've been working my tushie off on a custom order, but I managed to make time to add a few small Autmnal items to my shop.

My sister Kelsey named The Not So Lumpy Pumpkin Gang. I just love these little punkins! So cute on in a seasonal hutch display or marching down the Thanksgiving table!



Next is a Soft box with acorn topped lid. It imparts such a cozy warm feeling but its also very minimalistic.The needle felted lemon yellow Acorn "knob" is felted and sewn on. I think it adds a little charm...



Not in my shop yet (SNEAK PREVIEW!).
I almost cant stand to sell her I love her so! I haven't named her yet. She will be in my shop probably in about a week. I have a custom order to finish before I have time to create the listing.



Also this sad little bunny. Hes so squeezable! As you can see...
 Here is another shot so you can actually see what it is!
  
I opened my Alchemy page on Etsy also. I found that I love creating custom requests!  
I've also been thinking about creating an online portfolio on Flickr. Anyone have any tips for me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...