Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Liberty!


Pattern By Falling Star Primitves
 Happy Independence day! I have a bit of catching up to do since I haven't posted since APRIL! What can I say, I haven't had the writers bug. I wouldn't go so far as to say I've been uninspired, just busy with a lot of projects. I have been reading all the blogs I follow though. I'm a lurker.

Since it is the 4th of July, I thought I would share some Americana accents I have in my home.




That gorilla is Baby JoJo.  The kids keep telling us they want another sibling. We gave em JoJo instead.
Here are a few extra shots of  the house.

Eleanor Jeagler by Willow Hill Samplings and Two Old Crows by Stacy Nash Primitives



An old shutter hook makes a great S for Smoot.
 Hooked heart pocket by me from scraps I had laying around the house.
            Keep and eye out for a post coming soon detailing a new item for sale in my Etsy shoppe!                                                Here's a really bad hint:
Well it has to do with sheep which is kind of a no brainer, you know needle felting, wooly etc...


I hope everyone has a safe, fun, fireworkfantasticle Independence day! I know I will!

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Ashley,

Those are excellent samplers, holiday and all. Thanks for the xtra pics :)I hope you're staying cool.
Hugs~Carol

Ashley said...

Thanks Carol! Its kinda hard staying cool with this heat advisory on, but I'm doing my best! Keeping the kids in the house today and tomorrow for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...